Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's a GIRL!!! and other news

It's official...we adopted a litle girl from Siamese Rescue. Our girl is 1 year old and was turned into a high-kill TN shelter. We haven't figured out when she will be available to bring home, but it will be in the next few weeks. She seems like a real sweetie, so hopefully the integration with the resident divas will go smoothly.

It is snowing again. WTF, right??? My footprints from getting the newspaper is already covered. We ventured out to get some groceries and got stuck several times on our own street. That's what we get for living on a hill, I suppose. Oh, and I also got stuck in our driveway. That's what we get for having sporty cars with z-rated tires!

Discovered a yummy 2004 Chardonnay from R.H. Phillips. I'm not big on Chardonnays because that's what those dumb white blonde chicks dig, but this one was quite good. And the first Chardonnay I bought in at least 2 years. Must try other wines from the winery...

On the job front, I've gotten quite a few hits, calls, and interviews. My salary is too high for most of the positions, but it's still nice to get called about opportunities.

I knitted my first cable, part of a toy mouse pattern. Cables are easy, fun, and so cool, because it looks hard and impressive.

No comments: