Saturday, September 29, 2012

Invader

A little gray cat has invaded our home and I am not amused.  Meowmy says I shouldn't feel threatened since I will always be her baby.  I'm not thrilled about that.  The highlight of Gracie's arrival was relinquishing my status as the baby of the family.  She's supposed to endure Meowmy's cradling and kisses!  My parents think it's hilarious how Gracie is giving me all the grief I gave (and still give) Angel and Davis.  Something about "what goes around comes around" and "karma".  All I know is that little gray thing moves fast and meows constantly for attention.  She disturbed my nap today.  She tries to make nice with me but I don't really want to.  She and Angel touched noses, which got endless coos from our parents.  Barf me up a hairball!

No comments: