Friday, December 29, 2006

Princess Angel

Our resident cutie is not feeling well. She makes multiple visits to the litterbox in a short period of time. We drove to the vet this morning and she cried the whole time. I was prepared to get pulled over for driving erratically and once the officer heard Angel, s/he would understand and let me go on my way. We arrived early, so Angel and I sat in the car. She stopped crying the moment I opened the top door of the carrier to pet her, perfectly content to be in the carrier.

I admit it, I have separation anxiety. Nobody puts Angel in a cage! As the tech took her carrier, I said bye to my princess and told her I loved her. The tech got confused until I clarified that her name was Angel and not Princess. tee hee I forgot to tell Angel to make pee and the sooner she does the sooner she can come home. Oy. Called the vet's office. Angel's stone is still there and her bladder is empty. Please make some pee, little princess!

At 2:00 this morning, I saw Angel sitting outside our bedroom. I scooped her up and placed her on "her" pillow on our bed. She wanted none of it since my pillow is soooo much nicer apparently. I didn't sleep much after she joined us since I was fighting to keep what little pillow I had. She was so soft and warm though. I would gladly sacrifice sleep to have Angel next to me. I find myself doing everything it takes to keep the princess happy. Maybe my sole purpose IS to keep Angel happy. How could it have taken me this long to figure it out??

1 comment:

emily said...

Poor thing...Roary and Moe hope she feels better soon!