Monday, May 14, 2007

What's Up Pussycat?

So much going on. Let's see...I hate technology because:
1. I tried to post about two weeks ago and blogger/google kicked me out, accusing me of acting like a spammer. Um, I successfully uploaded a picture to my blog and was trying to upload a second picture.

2. About a month ago, I received some zip files to my gmail account and got kicked out of there for abusing the system and acting like a spammer. The files were from my brother and all I did was try to download/unzip.

3. I am not happy with Knit Happens, one of the links I have listed on my blog. Blogger won't let me delete the link.

Are we sensing a pattern yet??? Don't get me wrong, I like Google and all, but why do I feel targeted? Because I'm not the most computer savvy?

What else...Cara is cute as can be and still tortures the amigos. Davis is starting to fight back, but she's undeterred. I've finished another sweater and bunny, but OH YEAH! I can't show it to you because google kicks me off! QE and I are both hankering for new cars despite having cool cars. Scions are still the best deals around...where else can you get a fully loaded car with moonroofs for under $18K?

2 comments:

emily said...

stop hating on google...it's your friend...

user error.

goo2girl said...

HELP MEEEE!!!! See, another reason to ditch my blog!