Wednesday, April 18, 2007

And baby makes 12


Here is our little dumpling. It's amazing how much changes with just four more paws! Cara is cute but also a troublemaker. She actually reminds us a lot of Davis at her age, except he was never as naughty or fearless. Our amigos (thanks for the term, Frappie!) have become more assertive, so Cara seems to realize--whoa! I don't rule this house! I'm not the center of Mommy and Daddy's universe! They have two other kitties they love!

I bought more yarn. Again. Lots of pretty, luscious, yarn. Wool, cotton, blends...I love them all. My current projects are a hooded sweater and a stuffed toy cat. I don't think I have enough yarn for the sweater (left over from my picovoli), so I may just rip it and use something else.

Things have been pretty hectic lately. Buying work clothes has been on my to-do list for weeks (maybe even a month!) now and I still haven't made it to any stores. Shopping isn't exactly my favorite thing to do, so it's definitely not a priority.

No comments: