Sunday, September 07, 2008

It's Back!!

Our little hook tail is back! Cara spent much of yesterday sleeping and appears to be doing much better today. Her tail resumed its perky position with a curved tip. :) She seems to have little interest in bugging her siblings and both don't seem to view her as threatening. Hopefully Cara has learned her lesson, but we are doubtful. My little baby is sleeping right now with the most angelic face. Who knew a cute face could shield such a fierce and stubborn little girl inside.

I've had doubts in the past few years about whether opting out of a child was the right decision. After adopting Cara, I think we definitely made the right choice. She has given us enough taste of parenthood to know it's not for us. The heartache, the worries, the discipline. And to know that how we behave and treat the kid can impact his/her life is just too much pressure. Stubborn Cara can't be molded or influenced the way a human child can. I still want a human baby, I just don't think I'm up for dealing with a child.

No comments: