Sunday, June 24, 2007

Violent Weekend

Ok, maybe not really, but I have a sore spot (not a visible bruise) on my forehead from Davis hitting me. He was agitated with Cara (shocker!) and despite the come-hither looks, he took his anger out on me. On Friday, I had to move Cara from her room to their bathroom and then back so the "hired help" could service her room. I got a nice two-inch scratch as a result on my belly.

In other news, I finished my second picovoli sweater. It was knit using a superwash merino, which is finer than the Debbie Bliss Cathay called for in the pattern. It turned out quite nice when I knitted one size up.

I am ready to work on a sleep sack for my brother's piglet, but it turns out I don't have any yarn with weight called for in the pattern, or I didn't have enough of it. Instead, I decided to start with a baby blanket using Classic Elite's MarL La in what I thought was a varigated red/wine color. Turns out it's actually four strands of yarn in different colors! Very cool. Knitting it on 15s.

1 comment:

emily said...

pictures?