Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MY PIGLET IS COMING!!!

My little piglet will be celebrating his first birthday with me! Ok, with us. :) If I recall correctly, kids that age can stand on their own and like to gnaw on stuff. At least that's what I remember with pnut...assuming that was when she was 1. I have to start planning his party!!!

Today started out pretty awesome already but this news makes it super. I pre-ordered Volume 2 of Goo Goo Dolls' greatest hits on their website and I got an autographed lithograph! WOOOOOT! I received it last night and thought they made a mistake. Got an email this morning confirming I was one of the lucky fans to get my lith signed. I bet my email address got their attention. :) Will post a pic of it soon.

4 comments:

Bri said...

OH BOY! Be prepared. Take everything from 3 to 3 and a half feet high out. As in pack it away if you like it.

Birthday party?! Woot! We're doing a generic circus theme ala http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=PT936&prodCatId=378062&mode=Browsing&erec=9&Ne=90000&sp=true&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&N=378062&tabId=PartySupplies&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&sd=Under+the+Big+Top+Party+Theme

goo2girl said...

Holy cow. Are they really that tall?! Our house is definitely not kid friendly. I was thinking more along the lines of him sitting while I stare at him and enjoy all his cuteness. :)

I need to start knitting for him!

emily said...

YAY!!!!!!

Bri said...

Ours is. Plus you have to factor in reaching and grabbing height. Those little fingers can get to most everything they want to. :)