Friday, January 16, 2009

Everybody Wants to Love Like That

(Too Funky is on) sigh...what can I say. I don't think a single day has passed where I haven't thought about the concert. I saw him. In person! He still dances the same. His mannerisms are the same. His songs still give me that adrenaline rush. I can SEE him on the stage! It's neat to hear how his voice and songwriting evolved over time.

In case you haven't heard, NKOTB is going to perform on a Ft. Lauderdale-Bahamas cruise the first week in May. I am oddly curious. I wasn't a fan back in the day but now I am just drawn to them. Maybe I'm making up for lost time. I spent all my resources on George back in the day.

I started my Clapotis this morning. I didn't have my tool pouch with me. No row counter, no stitch markers. Desperately rummaging through my bag, I managed to find three short pieces of yarn that I knotted to make temporary SMs. Pathetic, I am. Anyway, I am using Wollmeise(!!!) Twin 80/20 in Poison No.5, which is a purple/black combo. I'm starting to wonder if I should have gone with the Sockenwolle in Wilder Mohn. But it is so bright red that I'm afraid I will look yellow. Gyah. I wish I used the red though. Grass is always greener. I am obsessed with it already. I need to finish it in time for PARIS. Wooooooooo!

I already have enough hours for the week. Thinking about spending the next few hours in my office off the clock, knitting. Have to wait for QE, so I am stuck here. Yes, I must knit. That's more than two precious hours of knitting!

No comments: