Friday, August 25, 2006

I'll Stay With You

Walls will fall before we do...take my hand...

Tomorrow is the Goo Goo Dolls/Counting Crows concert. I love the Goos, QE loves the Crows...what could be better right? I've been lamenting about how it's at the po dunk Nissan Pavilion. Well, now I finally understand why Em procrastinates and is late everywhere. Apparently it gets rewarded with section 101 seats!!!! Yup. We didn't pay to join either band's fan club, so we couldn't participate in the internet presale. Knowing that, it wasn't worth my effort to get crappy seats, and definitely not lawn! So I've been trying to justify why we didn't, SHOULDN'T, go to the concert. I decided to look at what seats were available just for kicks. A few days ago, best available seats were in section 301. It's Friday, during the 4 PM hour that I decided to look again. Well whadda ya know...section 101!!!! Ok, so it's not front row, but not to shabby, eh? Called the dear hubby with the exciting news. "Honey, I told you I'd take you" note that he didn't say Yeah! Let's go! Good score on the tix! See, my dear QE hates crowds, hates concerts, and hates how the Crows artistically alter (i.e. butcher) their songs during concerts. But he's taking me anyway. Sigh. That is true love, my friends. Now I just hope that my precious Goos are the headlining act and not the loser Crows. :) QE has only been to one other Goo concert and he vowed it would be the last. This one will be the last. I promise.

1 comment:

emily said...

OMG yay!!! See, procrastinating pays off sometimes!!! Hope you're having a great time!