Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Excitement Everywhere

Well, Frappie got engaged over the weekend. It sounds weird just SAYING that! How exciting though! I had a feeling it was going to happen when she said they were taking a long weekend. I knew about the ring for at least a few weeks, and it was hard to keep it a secret, so I avoided all talk about love, relationships, marriage, etc. at any cost. :) I knew I wouldn't actually SAY anything to Frappie, but why torture myself when I was already busting at the seams, right?

Fantasy football is about to start! The league was established, and most of our crew has already signed up. The format changed again, and I'm not too keen about it, but football is back!!!! QE was laughing at me for several weeks because I was getting pissy at how long it took for the site to get its act together. I mean, how long does it take to activate the season, people?! Geez. :)

Lastly, I'm still reveling in last weekend's concert. I should have screamed more.

1 comment:

emily said...

You will just have to make a trip to Canada/Europe and scream more. :)

TY for sharing in the excitement! I can't believe you kept it from me! LOL!