Thursday, August 03, 2006

Personality Disorder

I took the Myers-Briggs test as part of a work training thing. I've taken it once before, in high school, but forgot my results. I am ISFJ. Introvert, Sensing, Feeling, Judging. The F is barely registering, at a 6 on a 30 point scale. I thought I would be Thinking (logical) instead. I think I was a T in high school. I knew I was an introvert who liked the facts (sensing) and structure (judging). I was the only introvert in the session! That's what I get for working in my company's industry I suppose. But all the J's agreed that if it's not in our plans, we'd rather not do something spur of the moment. And because we're all planners, it drives us crazy when people are late. We planned everything to time perfectly! :)

The Metro ride in was interesting this morning. The whole train was empty and we started to wonder why. Too good to be true!!! The moment we stepped into the cars, we knew. No AC. And in addition to no air conditioning, it felt like the train was baking in the sun all day (even though it was morning). So the train is literally empty. I decide to tough it out and took a seat. Had to get to work on time and all. What do you know...some white chick decides to sit next to me. I turn around and see at least 10 rows, not seats, ROWS that were vacant. And this stupid white girl has to sit next to me. WTF. I wanted to smack the white out of her. Geesh, QE, control your people! hahahah!

2 comments:

emily said...

I'm an ISFJ, too. ^^

emily said...

Oh, percentages like this:

44% introverted
12% sensing
75% feeling
22% judging