Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Angel!

Oh my pretty blue eyed girl
You are my little choux
I love your pretty head
And your snowy belly
Your beautiful voice
And sassy attitude
You are the perfect package

Happy birthday, my precious princess!

September 1. What a great day. My first Cabbage Patch Kid's bday was September 1 too. Everyone who knows us knows that our furry kids consume our lives and hearts. Our worlds revolve around them. Angel was my first love. My first furry friend. And boy did she train me! Despite her cattitude, she's a wonderful little girl. Her momma cat must have been a great girl herself to have taught our sweet Angel how to be a good kittycat. It seems like only yesterday that we met Angel at an animal rescue adoption fair. She was crying relentlessly in her carrier until her foster mom took her out to meet the world. Those blue eyes and meezer voice captivated everyone there. We were there to see another cat but couldn't take our eyes or attention off Angel (how could we, with all the crying?!). QE fell in love with her "cute paws". Yes, that was the deciding factor--cute paws. Every day I celebrate Angel in our lives. She is an absolute delight and has such a colorful purrsonality. I can't believe our little princess is 9! May she live a long and happy life.

1 comment:

emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGEL!!!

I love your cute paws, too!!!

Oh, Moe, Roary, and Miss Fluffypants sing Happy birthday to you as well!