Thursday, September 21, 2006

One True BFF

The QE and I will be celebrating 11 years together next week. Yup, 11 years. It feels like my life didn't begin until the day I met him. We essentially grew up together, from college kids to "real" adults with a mortgage and full-time jobs. QE is the balance in my life. My sanctuary of peace. From day 1, he has brought this calm to me. Being near him dissolves all my worries, stress, fear, and anxiety. I knew from our first date that he was THE ONE. I didn't want to admit it, but I definitely thought and felt it. His flair for design, color and symmetry still awes me because I suck at those things. He is the best shopping buddy around and is responsible for most of my wardrobe. My QE takes great care of me. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.

1 comment:

emily said...

CONGRATS!!! You really do complement each other so well. ^^