Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Beary Crazy!

I must be nuts. I am hankering to make another baby bobbi bear. Despite all my grumblings about Latte's bear, I want to make a third. For whom? No idea. WHY? No clue. I enjoyed making everything except the head. Latte's turned out really nice with the alpaca yarn. Having an unstuffed body dangling off my needles is really cute. Oy. NOT a reason to make another! Must keep telling myself that. Seeing how happy Latte was about the bear dissolved all my frustrations. And he does look much cuter with ears and a face. :) Maybe Latte's bear needs his own teddy bear. A smaller one, maybe in a fine chenille or a rustic cotton. I'm thinking a simplified pattern using lightweight yarn. Ooooh!

2 comments:

emily said...

LOL!!! Love it. She is ALWAYS carrying that bear around and hugging on it. It is the CUTEST thing. One day, I aspire to have the skills to make one!!!

goo2girl said...

You would do better since you have patience. :)