Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend

We are Border Rewards junkies. Specifically, we are BR coupon addicts. Borders sends us coupons weekly and we love using them. So much so that we tend not to buy anything, or save our purchases for a future date, until we have a coupon. Oh dear. Yesterday's purchase was our first non-coupon transaction in months.

Last night, we had dinner with Frappie, Latte, and Mark. Delish. We also met Fluffypants for the first time. She is such a cutie. The coloring on her hind legs really looks like she's wearing pants. And her fur is so soft and fluffy. I especially love how she will lay flat on her back with her paws in the air and snowy white belly exposed. What a cutie pie. Roary was much smaller than I remembered. She's tiny but definitely in charge of the house. She marched around like a security guard while we hung out. Moe is well, Moe. :) He does not seem as pudgy as he looks in pics. Maybe the camera really does add 10 pounds!

I found the perfect book for Latte's bday. It was a gift from my kitties to her. Stuff on My Cat started as a website and has clearly gained popularity. She was cracking up at the pictures, just as I was. Nobody else seemed to enjoy the pictures as much as we did. Old farts don't know funny when they see it. :) We also gave her that stupid bear who tormented me for months. He looks much cuter with a face and ears. Latte seemed to really love him, which is nice. It makes all my torture worthwhile. The head doesn't look as bad when it got a face. Whew.

We got home pretty late last night, after 1 a.m. I gave the kids some kibble in hopes the snack would delay their wakeup call. No such luck. Davis was annoying the crap out of me beginning at 6:30. Fine. I fed them. Except Davis was starving because he snubbed his food. So he was relentless in bugging me. I resorted to closing the bedroom door, which led to scratching sounds on the door. Finally giving up, I got out of bed, opened the door and found our Buddy waiting for me. Oy.

No comments: