Friday, September 22, 2006

Short Rows

I am working on Picovoli and can't decide if I need short rows. Consensus seems to be that even busty girls may not need it since the shirt seems to fit well. I am using DB Cathay as recommended in the pattern. While others are using the same yarn, there's a good portion of people who used Knit Picks' Shine. Since my obsession with short rows began earlier this week, I have actually noticed how I tug on the front of many of my tops since they seem to ride up. I think I need short rows. The girls want short rows. Now I need to figure out the optimal placement. I probably won't do as many as dicated by my girls--just a few methinks.

2 comments:

emily said...

your girls? short rows? i'm so lost.

that is a super cute top, tho!!!

Reg said...

Wow kudo's to you for your knitting skills. I would love to leran but never seem to have time to go to the local knitting store. It is a charming place called Two Local Chicks here in Yuba City. They give half hour sessions. Huh maybe some day.