Sunday, September 23, 2007

Random Thoughts

My meezer girls are very similar. Cara's coloring has gotten darker and without visual aids (contacts or glasses), sometimes I can't tell them apart from behind. Both also have a fascination with my closet, especially our dirty laundry. Both are shameless beggars for food. Cara's new food is Kellogg's Frosted Shredded Mini Wheats. She doesn't like multigrain waffles though.

The Dementors are cautiously freaked out by the fact that I have been dressing better and wearing more makeup. I am now bored out of my mind now that my incurred cost submission to DCAA has been submitted. Ahead of schedule too. :)

I think I will lobby to make allergies protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act. I cannot do yard work without suffering. If other bogus frou frou issues can be protected, then allergies should too. Allergy sufferers unite! In addition, I think my hiring a gardener should be a FSA-covered claim.

Our patio is completed. The people next door reported that our lovely neighbors help themselves to our patio during the day. Apparently these neighbors think we spent big bucks for their pleasure and while away the afternoons sunning themselves on our patio. WE haven't even been on our patio yet and they act as if they own it! It's so nice that the deer enjoy our patio. Someone should, right? Next on our list is to plant deer-friendly shrubs and flowers for their enjoyment. I think it will only be a matter of days before they find our chrysanthemums and start deadheading the blooms.

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm with you on the allergies - and LOVE your patio as well. Saw the pics on Flickr. :)