Thursday, December 06, 2007

Elf Sighting

I AM an elf! Papa elf sent me! The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to sing loud and clear for all to hear. I didn't know you were naked. He's an angry elf! Oh, it's not a costume, I'm an elf. What's a Christmasgram? I want one! Son of a nutcracker!

I finished SIL's stocking. :) I started my brother's this morning. His is a wool/soy blend in a varigated denim blue. I've been dying to use this yarn for over a year but was hesitant in case it was too itchy for garments. It's not itchy at all and quite soft once knitted up.

I saw a racoon the other night. He was cute. He had a big round face with short triangle ears. Maybe the size of a big fat cat. I had never seen a live racoon before, only roadkill. :( The racoon was drinking water from the train cats' food and water area. I wonder if he can transmit diseases to the kitties. He was very cute with his black eye mask. I wanted to hug him.

2 comments:

emily said...

Out of curiosity, how many times do you watch the movie over the year (not just at Christmas)? ;)

goo2girl said...

I don't watch it enough, thank you! :) Probably once a quarter and during the holidays my goal is once a week. I've only watched it once since Thanksgiving this year.