Sunday, December 02, 2007

Secret Project Revealed

And today's secret ingredient is....


CAKES!

This is what I've been bursting to share. My favorite is the white with pink frosting. And it will go to Bri. I think she needs a bit of calorie-free sweet treats right now. :)

The original pattern comes from a UK website promoting Shaun the Sheep's picKnits. The one with yellow icing uses Shaun's base and my own cake. It didn't turn out as I expected. I will have to tweak the "recipe" a bit to get what I want. I had great fun creating these three cakes and look forward to more "baking" once I get papa pig's stocking order fulfilled. Angel helped decorate the cakes by pinning my legs down and ensuring I didn't go anywhere before completing the treats.

3 comments:

Bri said...

OH.MY.GOD!

They are FANTASTIC!!!

IF you truly like making them, I might put in an order for some more! These would be perfect for or tea parties!

goo2girl said...

No problem! Depending on how many you want, I probably won't have them completed in time for Christmas though. We can choose colors and yarns after my stocking projects.

emily said...

LOVE the pink one! How did you get the beadies on there???