Sunday, May 04, 2008

Un-Raveling

Feeling guilty for neglecting my Ravelry account, I thought I would try to enter some projects and my stash. I'm overwhelmed. I'm fine with the projects since I have photos of almost all of my completed projects. My stash is a different story. I think I will need a good full day to catalog and photograph everything. Ew. Do I really want to fess up to everything I have??? I dunno about that. :) Although, it would be very helpful if I knew what I had when planning projects. Ugh...there's a lot. Probably more than I will ever admit. Maybe I won't disclose my full stash.

3 comments:

emily said...

YAY!!! Put up the full stash. It really does help planning projects. I love seeing what you've done in Ravelry! I didn't know you made your picovoli in two colors.

goo2girl said...

I started to inventory my stash and it is daunting. One whole notebook page and it's just for yarn in bags and otherwise loose! I haven't even started logging the yarn on the shelf! AND I have more yarn in the family room tucked in various nooks! And some in our bedroom! More in the kitchen cabinets! Rounding up yarn is like rounding up cats...impossible. :)

emily said...

Holy. Cow. I think you are officially a yarn junkie. Officially!