Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Belly

I hate most dairy. The mere thought of milk makes me gag. I try to avoid buying milk so I don't have to touch the container and risk getting any milk cooties on my hands.

Walking through Wegmans yesterday, there were a few tasting tables set up. One of them was for Good Belly. The lady invited me to try a probiotic drink. I cautiously approached her, still uncommitted to actually standing in front of her display. She quickly chirps about what it is, sensing my skepticism. She said 'dairy-free' and my face relaxed with relief. I moved closer so she could tell me more about it. I tried and subsequently purchased the blueberry flavor.

QE thought the whole exchange was hilarious because it was obvious I was ready to run if she said yogurt, milk, or dairy. Once the lovely lady promised me no dairy was in sight, we were BFFs.

No comments: