Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2+0=Bag

I have a bag fetish of sorts. I don't switch purses to match my outfits or anything, but I am always looking for that perfect tote, work bag, or purse. Timbuk2 has a sale on custom bags so of course I had to buy one. I asked my brother if he wanted to piggyback on my order since shipping would have been the same. Fast forward to last weekend and he busts my chops. "Why do you need another bag when you already have one?" Oh yeah...my moment of glory. "We have TWO incomes and ZERO kids, so I can buy as many bags I want and still spend less in a year than the cost of raising a kid." Oooffa! Got my tightwad bro where it hurt! :) Plus my bags' total value don't even come close to the Louis Vuitton bag his wife carries.

Cara and piglet had a mutual curiosity and fascination with each other. Very cute. The moment he walked into our house, Cara rushed over to inspect him. I held piglet's hand out for her to smell and then he gently touched her. Oh boy. He was so amused by her soft fur. He tried to pursue her so he could touch her again. Little sucker is a FAST crawler! Cara and Angel stayed out of piglet's reach most of the time. Treats weren't worth the possible assault from him.

1 comment:

Bri said...

It's probably for the best that the piglet and Cara just chased eachother :) I know Moose isn't very gentle with animals and would most likely tick one off by pulling on it or smacking it. Cara's a smart girl to stay out of reach!