Sunday, March 02, 2008

Picking Over the Plundering

I had to go back. I forgot to get my Insatiable Knitter's Card validated on Friday. Since I was there, I couldn't just ignore what was on sale! They had some nice stuff on sale, but I am SO glad I went on Friday. Most of what was on sale Saturday were leftovers from Friday (i.e. "good" yarn in less than desirable colors) and "eh" yarns. Everything was still very nice, just not my bag. I went around 4:00 p.m., so it's expected they were picked over from Friday and yesterday morning. SIL is not a knitter and even she was caught up in the moment. "This is so fun!" and "What a great deal!" she chirped as we dug through several bins.

QE invaded my privacy under the guise of taking the new load to my knitting room. I am still allowed to buy yarn but only if I can stand in there and tell him I need more yarn. He said I have enough start my own yarn store. Probably true, so I might have to consider that. :) Had I known he would spy on me, I wouldn't have unpacked my treasures from Friday. Hahaha

1 comment:

emily said...

YAY!!! How fun you got to shop with SIL! Still really glad you thought of me during the huge sale :)