Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wollmeise!

Wollmeise is a cult-favorite sock yarn hand-painted by "Claudia" in Germany. People go nuts for it. I don't understand it, but have accepted it. Til now. Just managed to score some. Totally not going to get gifted to anyone nor made into something for anyone other than moi. Might just have to charge a fee for the privilege of seeing it, and a surcharge to touch it. :) Hm. Maybe I should join the Selfish Knitters group on Ravelry. (The premise is that they feel unappreciated for their work so they knit for themselves or those who feel the knitting lub.) Although, I feel the love quite often. Probably because I only knit and gift knits to people I know appreciate it. WOLLMEISE!!!

Here are the birdies I made:

1 comment:

emily said...

omg those are the cutest