Thursday, November 16, 2006

Plans

Received my roasting pan from Amazon last night. What great service, considering I ordered it just the day before! QE said we should buy our Thanksgiving side dishes so I don't have to stress. Part of me feels like I'm missing out on the stress! :) Now I need to figure which sides to buy and from where. Making my dressing from scratch. Dressing = stuffing that doesn't go in the bird. We're having a happy bird this year--free range, organic, the works.

QE's scarf will be finished tonight. Just a few more rows. GGH Solitaire yarn. Love it. Next project: another picovoli or maybe a sweater for Angel.

Hopefully we will get the kids' cat tree this weekend.

Our real estate property tax bill came. Merry Christmas! Love how the tax man sticks it to ya right before the holidays.

1 comment:

emily said...

Did you figure out the sides yet? mmm mac & cheese...