Sunday, November 12, 2006

Whirled Peas

Frappie agreed to become the godparents of our current and future kitties should the QE and I meet our untimely deaths. I am relieved to know that our precious allergens will be well cared for. Thanks Frappie!! Yes, it's a bit wacky, but I think we're being responsible by thinking ahead about the care of our animals. I told QE the great news that Frappie (and by default Frappo) agreed to be the godparents to our kids. He goes "we're not having kids" in a what the heck are you talking about tone. So when it comes to real world stuff, I guess we don't have real kids. I AM SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY!!!! :)

We bought Angel another clothing article. It's a plush pink coat with a cream furry collar. She looks divine in it. Davis seemed a bit freaked out by her.

In an uncharacteristic behavior, Princess Pink Coat pooped on the carpet last night. It seemed premeditated and not accidental. Not sure why though. Their boxes were fairly clean. QE thinks it was payback for making her wear the coat. I think it may have been because I was sitting in "her" green chair reading. Unlike her to act out like that though. QE was very mad at her. She hissed when he picked her up. I came to her rescue from Daddy and carried her upstairs. Not like she appreciated my intervention!!!

2 comments:

emily said...

I'm going to vote revenge for the pink coat!!!

goo2girl said...

Traitor! :) So you're telling me she held a grudge?