Friday, October 27, 2006

Ann vs Jill

I discovered J.Jill recently. Thanks to a coupon in Martha Stewart Living, I decided to check out their website. The clothes are fairly expensive, but no more than Ann Taylor. Jill is owned by Talbots, so the style is more classic and refined than Ann. The best part is that Jill offers fat people friendly clothes too, so I know they don't shun people like me. The clothes are designed to flatter most figures, so I know they didn't design for a size 2 and increase it to make my size.

I ordered a necklace and it wasn't in my box. I called and they promptly shipped out another (already on its way!) That is customer service!

1 comment:

emily said...

Nice! I've yet to shop a J. Jill. I discovered their catalog about 5 years or so ago at Maria's place in MA. I think they were more popular up north at first. Classy stuff!