Monday, October 16, 2006

Fall has Fallen

Doesn't sound quite as good as Spring has Sprung. I was stalked all weekend by a blue-eyed circulation-stopper who has a knack for ensuring I am in the most uncomfortable state possible. The colder weather has certainly triggered the snuggle instinct in Angel. She slept with me all of last night. Her new trick is to hop into bed and step on my hair and pull it to a point of inflicting pain. Once she knows I am awake, she will lay on my hair and scoot as close to my head as possible, with her rump in my face of course. Last night, I decided not to fight her and conceded my pillow to her. I slept on another pillow below hers. Angel spent the whole night on my pillow. It was nice to be reunited after a hot summer where QE and I had the bed to ourselves.

Went dress shopping with Frappie on Saturday. I am proud to say that I picked out the dress she ended up ordering. :) She looked good in all of the gowns.

1 comment:

emily said...

YAY!!! Thanks for going with me! Was so much fun!!! AND I met my dress deadline!