Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mixed Veggies

Picovoli is almost done for the second time. Perfect length. Hopefully it won't stretch too much! We're seeing Frappie again today. Maybe I'll have it done in time to wear it! Zoo pics are finally uploaded. Went to get the kitties' food yesterday and we had a welcoming committee who provided personal recommendations on their favorite foods. One salesguy also showed us which perch and cat tree was his favorite. I loved the personal touch! :) QE said we could get the kids a cat tree for Christmas. Looks like Santa Claws thinks our kids have been good little kitties. After last year's incident with Davis getting lost, I would do and pay anything to keep my precious furry bundles safe and happy. Gotta go finish knitting.

1 comment:

emily said...

It's a lovely top! One day I hope to knit so well...