Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Idaho Girl

Ok, I am lame and crazy according to the cheeriest person I know. Idaho Girl (link to come) thinks I'm nuts for already planning our kitties' arrangements when we visit piglet later this year. The thing is, I am already having separation anxiety. I KNOW they will manage and live through the drama. But what if I can't handle being apart from them??? Sure, we are getting them the largest cages ("suites") available, but they are still cages. What if the cages brings back bad memories for Davis and Cara? My sensitive boy is neurotic and paranoid enough as it is. Additional stress and trauma will probably result in an upper respiratory infection.

On a different note, Davis spent much of the night claiming me as his very own. QE decided to be funny and started headbutting me and laying on my shoulder/chest the way Davis does. Our buddy had big eyes as he watched. "What are you doing to my mom, Dad? She's mine!" After QE left, Davis promptly came over to snuggle on me. He was doing circles around me on the sofa and would lay down if I even thought of picking up my knitting.

1 comment:

emily said...

You know I love you, but I think you're nuts, too. Sure, they'll miss you and you will be miss them, but all will be fine. :) smooches.