Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Entourage

So I am working from home today due to the weather and I seem to have two bodyguards. Angel and Davis are following me everywhere I go. She's following me because she hopes I'm going to her room and feeding her kibble. Davis follows me because he's just clingy like that. It's so sweet. He has been tucked into a corner all morning, just napping while I work. And last night during the storm, he chose to snuggle on my lap instead of hiding in the pantry.

So Frappie and Simon want me to make them baby booties. Easy. I'm looking for a challenge, like a baby overall jumper or maybe a sweater. If only I knew of a baby with parents who want knitted clothes! I guess I also need to make sure the clothes will fit said baby in the appropriate months.

Frappie thinks I can sell my goodies. That would be most awesome. I certainly wouldn't get rich doing it, but hopefully I could at least feed my habit.

2 comments:

emily said...

Seriously. Friend's friend's store:

Monkey feet!
http://www.beannewyork.com/-strse-79/Monkey-Feet/Detail.bok

goo2girl said...

You're right--I should charge more for my stuff. $10 for booties, $25 for jumpers and $30 for sweaters. Now I just need to start knitting so people can buy!