Thursday, June 29, 2006

What's Up Pussycat?

Finally, 24 hours without rain! I was still slightly late to work, thanks to the train running at restricted speeds. Just trying to focus on the weekend at this point. Hubby mentioned maybe having a quaint barbecue just for the two of us. That means buying a grill. In theory, it sounds great. But I don't know how often we would use it since we are lazy. :) I received the down comforter I bought to replace the one Davis ruined. Wow. It's heavier than the one I had! I still miss my old one though. It had clumps in all the right places.

Kate the Cat is almost done. I'll post pictures soon. I think I'm going to start on a baby sweater. Not sure for who exactly, but I'm sure it will find a nice home. We have to get cat food this weekend, so I think a trip to Knit Happens is in order. I can't wait! See, I love to buy yarn in theory. But when it comes time to go shopping, I am too cheap to spend money on yarn. And it's hard for me to mentally justify getting yarn when I don't even know what I'm going to make with it! Knitting in a group is fun. I need to meet up with Frappie and Latte so we can knit together. I loved Latte's knitting machine! Her Fun Fur arm warmer made me want one too.

We have booze left over from last weekend's dinner with Frappie. Poor me, I need to finish it. My non-drinking hubby takes a tiny sip of everything I drink now. We started with wine and now upgraded to liquor. He always finds the yummiest wines even though he's never tasted wine. So I made him try the wines he picked to see if the descriptions matched what he expected. Earlier this week, I had a Hypnotiq cocktail (single serve bottle) and he took a sip. He said it tasted better than wine. Then we pretended to be drunk together. :)

3 comments:

emily said...

Aww! Nothing like bonding with alcohol! LMAO!!!

What do you mean "dumps" in the right places? wtf?!

Also, to update - little latte practices every day, even though she has to start over a lot. I am still working on that curly thing...I just keep going. No purls yet. ^^

goo2girl said...

CLUMPS! clumps! weirdo. :)

emily said...

OH, DAMN! It DOES say c l u m p s!