Friday, June 09, 2006

Special to Me




Here's an introduction to what's most important in my life. Yes, they are cats. Yes, I am allergic. No, I don't care about my allergies. Angel is my blue-eyed beauty. She answers to Pudding, among other names. She knows what "kibble" and "treats" are. She hates having her picture taken (like mom!) Davis is our little boy. He answers to Buddy and a few other derivations of his name. He's a lean, agile machine. He loves going to the basement and will whine every morning until we let him downstairs. Forget his own bedroom, he stakes claim on the whole basement!

2 comments:

emily said...

Look at you go! LOL btw, I didn't know you called her "pudding."

goo2girl said...

This blog stuff is addictive! Yes, I call her pudding/puddin'. She's my puddin pop and she knows it.