Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sick

So I'm sick. It started with a sore throat yesterday. I woke up feeling fine, then bam! I took naps all weekend, which I never do. So, sore throat, sneezing, some congestion. Could be allergies but I doubt it. Sinus infection? Cold? I don't know. I'm exhausted though. So I'm thinking infection. And while I'm not dying or anything, it is wearing me out enough that I don't even WANT to knit! Yeah, it must be serious, eh?

The hubby got an XBox 360. He can finally leave me alone and quit talking about it! My attitude is "buy whatever you want, just stop talking to me about it". Most guys think this makes me a good wife. I just want my sanity. I told sugar baby that he could not open his new system until he gets at least a B on a test. So what does he do? He grunts, cusses and throws a fit while taking his exam. This is how he asked for my help:

him: F! UGH! F! F!
me: What's wrong, honey?
him: I need your help! (angrily)

Like I was supposed to know that based on his fits of anger and frustration. Funny though. So I help him and he manages to get an 85. Not bad, given it's timed and only 20 questions. So now, he's setting up his new toy. The rule is that for every game he buys, I get to buy the same value of yarn. Oh yeah. I will have a nice yarn collection in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

emily said...

Grats to QE - are you feeling better yet? Stop sniffing the cats!

goo2girl said...

Yes,Mike is invited. He never reads it unless I show it to him. I don't think he loves me. sniff...