Friday, February 29, 2008

YARN!!!!!!!

Don't hate. Big sale. Up to 90% off. 124. 189. I'll let you guess which is the cost and which is the number of skeins. It's not all mine since I bought some with Frap in mind. But I would venture to say I'm keeping 95% of it for myself. I think I will more than double my stash. Skipping work and using leave (I'm in the negative) was worth it. Three girls were crossing the street to the store as I walked to my car. "Oh my God...did you buy all the Koigu????" Three shopping bags and one Whole Foods bag. QE is fully supportive. I married well. Totally lucked out in finding such a nice and loving husband who never controls, restricts or even comments about my spending. If anything, he complains I am too stingy and never treat myself. Every day is Valentine's Day for me. Stay tuned for pics and details.

1 comment:

emily said...

Wish I had gone! Glad it was such a success!