Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fantasy

Finally managed to convert the three discs to mp3 and burn it as one disc. It only took five discs, but it's done. So I don't look like a total idiot, I should probably clarify. Used three discs to make exact copies, one mess-up that I thought was burning the mp3s but was really just a copy from my Library, plus the final product.

Since everyone is probably sick of hearing about George, here's some other updates. Cara got upgraded from a harness to a collar. She hates it and keeps scratching her neck. Cara has resumed chasing her siblings. Maybe I should take the Prozac so it won't bother me when that happens. Chicken-flavored Prozac doesn't taste like chicken, btw.

Found some kid- and wash-friendly yarns for cupcakes. Except the yarns aren't all the same weight, which means it will affect gauge and finished size.

I'm thinking about working part-time. Not sure what I will do with my free time (knit!) and haven't thought it through fully. I have no valid reason like child-care to go PT. Wonder if "my cats need more play time and attention" will work. :)

No comments: