Sunday, April 13, 2008

Young Guns

Hard to tell who's butt is April's pic of the month, but it's Cara's. Her coloring has gotten much darker in the year we've had her. She and Angel look so alike that Davis often freaks out at the sight of Angel. I too have gotten the girls mixed up. What a terrible mom...

Here are my Nintendogs. I found the king charles spaniel (?) and golden retriever yesterday. Now I'm only missing the boxer and dalmatian. I've never seen the latter. No, I didn't buy a bed just for my doggies--it's Angel's new bed that she nixes in favor of her older-but-roomier bed. It would have been hilarious if I did buy a bed for the dogs though. hahahaha

My right arm and shoulder are very sore from playing Wii Sports, but it's worth it. I got a KO in the first round and my first-ever play of boxing. I had so many home runs QE asked if I was in the HR derby. Yay me! If only I was even 25% as coordinated or athletic in real life... :) I bought Zack and Wiki today, and Rayman. I'm conflicted about Rayman because I think it's shooting bunnies.

1 comment:

emily said...

Those cupcakes look delish!