Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Too Funky

mmmm...George. I got tickets. Sadly, there are still lots of tickets left. Yes, I know it's only the fan club presale right now. Honestly, I think the prices are a bit steep. But, this isn't NSync...George is in the Madonna, Prince, and Elton John class, so I expected the tickets to cost more. Unfortunately, this could weed out my fellow teeny boppers and encourage the stuffy old farts with wads of money up their ass. At his last concert, there were dorks in suits and old bags wearing pearls and cardigans. They should have gone to the Kennedy Center if they wanted to dress up and sit down during a CONCERT. In any case, I'm excited about seeing George. I have floor seats, but I'm starting to wonder if getting seats in the first tier of the venue would give me a better view.

1 comment:

emily said...

You'll have an awesome time regardless. I am interested in what pose/stance QE will take on when you start screaming the lyrics. :)