Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Place

QE thought I was a nerd for getting excited about this. I think such beauty deserves our admiration and love.
We've been to our Wegmans three times in one week. And that's with restraint. It's our new hang out. Nothing to do? Let's go to Wegmans. What's for breakfast? Let's go to Wegmans. I didn't think anything could replace Target as our default. QE teased me all weekend. Every time he asked, with no intention of taking me, if I wanted to go I said yes. WAH! So mean! What I find amusing is all those snobs from up "north" who used to scoff at our po-dunk county are now flocking to our store. They should visit "their" store in Fairfax and leave our newer-bigger-brighter store to us losers. I think we might be going again tonight. This will probably end my TJ visits too.

3 comments:

Bri said...

All we have is Wegmans up here - I was shocked when I realized there were other grocery stores that didn't carry truffles :P. I even worked there during highschool. Probably the worst cashier they EVER had.

emily said...

HEY! I'm not flocking to your store! Don't lump us Fairfax people into one bunch! :P

goo2girl said...

hahahahaha...no you are the real Fairfax peeps. Those Lorton folks think they're better bc they live on a former prison site. :)