Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Obsessive Stalking

My Ravelry addiction paid off. I ordered the organic veggie bag and the pint glasses. Probably doesn't mean much to non-Ravelers but I'll share pics when I receive my goodies. :) The loot was sold out within hours in May. They reordered and just got them in. We won't talk about the frequency of my stalking, ok? My favorite feature is on the forums. If you write "cake", a little slice of cake will show up next to the word. Easily amused, I know.

ETA: (I don't know what this means, except Ravelers do this on their posts. I know it has to do with adding stuff after the original post though. hahaha) Anyway, the BEST part about shopping on Ravelry is that you pay by PayPal. No whipping out credit cards necessary! How much easier can it be?! Online shopping is so wonderful. I think QE needs to take up a second job. HA!

2 comments:

emily said...

I know how often you are on ravelry. mwa hahahhahaha!!! I can't keep up - I haven't even touched the forums yet! LOVE ravelry! SO glad you like it, too!!! It's so nice to keep up on our projects! ... still on my stupid sock...

goo2girl said...

The forums are addictive. Not sure why exactly. I like having a list of my yarns. Lists are so pretty...