Monday, June 30, 2008

Swap

Kinda funny sounding word, eh? My group's swap is underway. I'm excited about the thought of getting a package filled with goodies, but not as stoked as I thought I would be. Maybe it's because some have a "gimme...I want..." mentality that's turning me off. For me it's more about the unknown. Plus, I'm too preoccupied with my package to my spoilee. :) The options are endless and $20 budget is so limiting. I already know I will go over, the question is how much.

Anyway, I'm excited. Buying loot for others is just as fun. Buying her yarn will be difficult (no, I'm not telling why!!!) Not being creative, I'm having some difficulty coming up with other stuff for her box. Well, at least given the dollar-limit.

I am very excited about the coupon/yarn swap I'm in too. Coupons! I put in a request for Zyrtec. Ha!

Summer knitting:
spoilee
charity hat(s)
a monkey or two or five
maybe another sweater for piglet

2 comments:

emily said...

You are SO involved. :)

goo2girl said...

hahaha...Ravelry is my life. It's my WOW or FF. I really like my budget swap group. Everyone is very nice. And hilarious.