Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Boy

My piglet is so adorable. Sure, I know he's not really mine, but I'm thankful papa and mama piggies let me call their piglet "mine". I am still tickled that my dorky brother can produce such a perfect little being. :) I give full credit to my SIL. Ha! I can stare at piglet's picture all day. I got to see him via webcam this morning. What a great way to start the week. Piglet has gotten so big! He's long and lean with a big ol' melon head. And he's got two little teethies on the bottom! I love little rat teeth! Papa pig reports that he's very smart and full of personality. My little piglet. Is it weird for me to be so attached and devoted to a child that's not my own? I think so. Can't really explain it though. I hope to be the best aunt possible--to be his confidante, his friend, his guardian, and most importantly, his favorite. :) Maybe I should decorate my knitting room to be "his room" for when he visits. That's got to be worth a few bribe points, eh? Oh piglet!

2 comments:

emily said...

Such a cute baby :) You're a great aunt!

goo2girl said...

I can't be "great" from afar...I'd be thrilled if he even recognizes me. Papa pig says they show piglet pictures of us and names us to him. Sigh...they're definitely saving us money though. I would *gasp* sell my stash to buy piglet cute clothes if I had to. :)