Friday, November 30, 2007

Am I an Elf?

My dear brother asked me to knit them stockings. Talk about short notice! He must think I am an elf. I have multiple projects backing up now. Dad's scarf will be completed tomorrow while waiting for QE's new tires. I should have completed it by now but I was dying to work on my secret project a few times this week. And last night's 2 glasses of wine got me unfocused enough I was unfit to knit. So, this morning I started the sow's stocking (hog, sow and piglet...a perfect little pink piggy family...) It's "dusty rose" Lamb's Pride worsted on my Addi Natura needles, size 5. I love the needles. Very smooth bamboo--smoother than Clover, which I didn't think was possible.

Speaking of elf, Elf is one of my favorite movies.
Bye Buddy, I hope you find your dad
Dad! It's me! Buddy! Your son! (in the Gimbels store window during a.m. rush hour)
Does maple syrup have sugar? Then YES!
Francisco...Francisco...Francisco...
I like to whisper too
You're not Santa. You stink!
My finger has a heartbeat
Congratulations! You did it! World's best coffee!!!
You know, the code...

1 comment:

emily said...

That movie is hilarious! Oh, and don't drink and knit! Needles are dangerous!!! hahahhahaha!!!

OOOH, I finished BW scarf 1! The seed stitch!