Saturday, November 24, 2007

Piglet the Money Pit

I will be the first to admit that I hoped my brother would have a girl. Girls seem to have more cute clothes and toys...and everything is PINK!!! I love piglet all the same and am now very grateful he is a boy because he's saved me a lot of money. QE and I have spent quite a good bit on piglet as it is, with all the yarn, books, and clothes I have bought. My latest (and hopefully final) purchase is a Halo Sleepsack set in organic cotton. And the print is kitties and doggies! I've had my eye on it for several months and decided that it was meant to be, if Target.com still has it in stock. I finally gave my cat doll a face. Adorable. I'll take a pic and post it later this weekend.

Off-topic: I hate technology. Or maybe technology hates me. We've had our Mac for 15 months and I just learned that I can click on the file name when saving to save in a particular folder. The default file locations are several main folders. This irritated me to no end since I would save it to desktop or a main folder, open Finder, and then move the file. The other discovery was that most of my photos taken at 5 megapixels were uploading at a crappy resolution. iPhoto said the pictures had a good resolution. My personal tech support Frap couldn't figure out what was wrong either. I learned last week that when I download photos from my camera to the Mac, the system creates two folders: Pictures/Original and Pictures/Data. I had been uploading and sending pictures from the data folder, which were at a lower resolution and file size. Over a year of agony...

No comments: