Thursday, November 29, 2007

My sister is a ho

I don't have a sister. But many people do. What's it like to know or have others think your sister is a ho? I watched part of an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians the other night. It was the one where Kourtney thought she was pregnant. I later learned that she's 28(!). Does she live at home? I don't know. It sure seemed like it though. What is a girl that age doing still living at home?! She didn't seem to need temporary parental assistance. It seemed like she never left, even after becoming an adult. Kim of sex-tape fame is 26 and also appears to live at home. Whatever.

What's disturbing to me is that there are two young daughters at home, in the 8-14 age range. I wonder what it's like for them to see their sisters living like skanky hoes. One sister got arrested for DUI, one had a pregnancy scare, and the third has a sex-tape. After learning Kourtney wasn't pregnant by her much-younger boyfriend, mom and the girls (with almost-babydaddy) went to Vegas to celebrate. I have to admit the show was mildly entertaining, if only for the inevitable wrecks. Scary to know these wrecks are real and someone is actually living this way.

No comments: