Sunday, November 25, 2007

What's up puddytat?

Here is my cat finally with a face. I debated the whiskers but I think it looks cute. I finished the baby bunting and need to add buttons (completing projects isn't my strong point). I was going to make another kimono-style sweater for piglet but it will have to wait. Dad needs a scarf. I know I've knitted scarves for my parents years ago, but they are nowhere to be found. I was working on a 'secret' project but that too will have to wait. My goal is to have dad's scarf completed by next weekend. It's a simple 3x3 rib, so it shouldn't take too long if I don't mess up. As for my secret project, well...I want to share my excitement and I've debated it. But I think I will share it when I have one completed. This should motivate me to finish quickly since I am ready to burst. :)

Here is my new yarn shelf and stash. This is pre-Frap's Big Wool order, so I have a few more balls of yarn than what's pictured. QE says I can buy as much yarn as I want if I can tell him why I need more yarn while standing in my knitting room.

1 comment:

emily said...

THAT is a thing of beauty. :)