Sunday, November 04, 2007

Let Love In


Our girls have very similar mannerisms and behaviors. I wonder if it's a Siamese thing. Both gave us a good laugh by wearing the chicken head. I tried putting it on Davis and he would have none of it. It's been a nice and relaxing weekend. Just hanging out with the kitties, knitting, catching up on two weeks' worth of Wall Street Journals, and goofing around.

Cara is a confirmed hitman. Every morning I find one of her fish toys floating in her water bowl. Why is drowning her toys necessary if she's not a thug?

My dad reports that piglet is now a healthy 7 pounds 2 ounces. He makes his debut next weekend. Baby clothes and toys are expensive. All of the adorable stuff I like costs a fortune. Or maybe I'm cheap. I don't have a problem shelling out big bucks for goods, but there has to be value. Most of the items are made in Thailand, China, India, Malaysia, Honduras, etc. It's fine to have products made in those countries, but don't charge $30 for a sweater then. The workers surely aren't seeing even 10% of the price.

Goo Goo Dolls greatest hits comes out next Tuesday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, we are still counting down the days! I am so anxious and excited!! Any day now! Maybe today, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow.. I can't wait to hold him! I am sure he is gonna be just as handsome and cute as his dad!