Thursday, July 13, 2006

Commentators



QE saved himself by posting one comment. I want to see more commenting, but for now, he is safe. Because I only have one sibling, I am allowing Simon a one-time only grace period. This is the kind picture. Next time, I will not be so kind.

In other news, well, there is no other news. I got invited to Jenny's baby shower, so that's neat. She's having a girl. My favorite band, Goo Goo Dolls, will be here for a concert in August. I am not going because it's at Nissan and in addition to hating their crappy wannabe cars, it's in BFE and not worth the hassle. Plus the nasty August heat and humidity isn't making me want to go. Besides, the Crapping Crows are supposedly the headlining act. It's mostly the heat and location though. We thought about going to see them in Hershey, PA, but Hershey Hotel is like $400+/night. WTF. It's HERSHEY! I'll take Vegas any time.

2 comments:

emily said...

$400/night?! who the f do they think they are??? damn.

What's up with the goo cars? Are you no longer hardcore???

goo2girl said...

EXACTLY! For $400, I would rather fly to Vegas for a 24-hour trip and not book a hotel.

I love my goo. I have heard horror stories about Nissan, so best to avoid. I have no idea what cars the goo drive, I hate Nissan cars. :)