Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Motherhood

It's official. I am not ready for motherhood. EVER. I was snuggling with Angel earlier despite her protests. I finally let her go and watched tv. I smelled something weird but faint. Couldn't figure it out. Finally, I saw a small blotch of brown cream on my sleeve. Yup. Angel's poop. She had a gooey cling-on on her fur, I think. So I then carried her into the bathroom and had to clean her up. How freakin' nasty. At least it didn't stink. Davis is the stink bomb dropper.

3 comments:

emily said...

OMG. That is gross. Almost as gross as when Fluffypants had explosive diarrhea. Nothing touches that - unfortunately, Mark had to.

Baby poop is MUCH easier - there's no fur for the poop to cling to!

goo2girl said...

Babies lay, sit and otherwise smush whatever is in their diaper. I think I will have to disagree with you on baby poop being much easier. Angel's was still gross. But she was very cooperative about me cleaning her. I never signed up for this when we adopted her. Caring for the cats is about all the mommy-ness I can handle.

Now that I've had this Angel experience, I am further convinced that I licked/ate her poop that one time 2 years ago. I had just baked chocolate chip cookies, she came over and was about to lick something brown off my clothes. Thinking it was chocolate, I beat her to it. It wasn't sweet at all. Kind of salty but not stinky. I tried to convince myself it was chocolate, but now I don't think so. I think I will go hurl now.

emily said...

omg. I'M going to go hurl now.

...
...
...